Admission to the Minor
Students must have completed or be currently enrolled in CHEM251 in order to declare the Chemistry minor.
- CHEM141 and CHEM142 - Introductory Chemistry I and II or CHEM143 and CHEM144 - Principles of Chemistry I and II or equivalent pre-matric credits
- CHEM152 - Introductory Chemistry Laboratory or equivalent pre-matric credits
- CHEM251 and CHEM252 - Principles of Organic Chemistry I and II
- CHEM257 - General Chemistry Laboratory
- CHEM258 - Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- One semester of CHEM521 or CHEM522 - Chemistry Symposia I or II
- One 300 level course taught in the Chemistry Department
A grade of C or better in all completed 100- and 200- level Chemistry courses is required to count toward the minor requirements.